Lea and Dianna: Real bodies vs. their Photoshopped counterparts
Here’s a comparison of two photos of Lea and Dianna: one was the photo taken of them in the studio, and the other the final Photoshopped photo scanned from a magazine.
Lea, Glamour,December 2011:
- Eye makeup was adjusted
- Eyebrows were trimmed
- Some skin spots removed
- Wrinkles on nose removed
- Wrinkles on wrists removed
- Tone added to legs and arms
- Breasts accentuated
- Waist and back made dramatically smaller
Dianna, Cosmopolitan,September 2011:
- Wrinkles from dress removed
- Elbow has been reshaped
- Mouth tension erased
- Armpits are smoother
- Arms are skinnier and more toned
- Collarbones less noticeable
- Nose reshaped
- Breasts augmented
- Stomach made smaller (it’s cropped out from this picture, but her waistline is at least 3 inches smaller)
This is important to keep in mind.
They slimmed her ARMPIT for gods sake.